Thursday 14 December 2017

DAY 461 - 471

Dec 5-15

1) First off, a thousand apologies for having laid off the blog posts for close to two weeks now. It has certainly been an intense ten days, during which my life revolved around cramming for the exams. To cut a long story short, we finished the last of our papers today. It feels so strange now that I am no longer chasing time, and instead finding myself looking for things to do.

2) Immediately after our EBH/PHE paper today, I went up to the library to catch some much needed sleep (I barely slept yesterday night). Woke up feeling slightly better, and decided that I'd indulge a bit, after a tiresome week, So off I went to take the LUAS to Dundrum, and from there, I walked to Global Cuisine (buffet place). Imagine my surprise when half way through my feast, I saw my good pal Addy come over and say hi. Apparently, all his friends (most of them whom I knew anyway) were coming for buffet too!

3) So I joined them when they arrived, and we sat and chatted about our experiences. Quite a number of them will be returning to Malaysia at the end of the year, so this would be one of their final group meet ups I reckon. Which made it hard for me to leave early, as I had made an appointment... with the Dublin School of Barbering. After a long time of procrastinating, I decided that enough was enough, and that I needed a haircut. Badly.

4) After just finishing our exams, and sporting a new look, I felt confident tackling the challenges that lay before me. Most of which involved resting and recuperating, and of course, completing this blog. Next semester our lessons will be conducted at Beaumont Teaching Hospital, and I will actually be shifting over there too, for convenience. Hopefully, everything will sort itself nicely. But until then, I need another nap XD. Thanks very much for reading, and have a lovely weekend ahead. Happy Holidays. Cheers! :D

With the a-year-above seniors (most of them anyway ^^)

AK Henry's is going to close down ):
It's replacement - 1784 Remedy is opening in January...
(I'm going to miss this for €3.50)


This became my dinner for several evenings, 
as I looked for a quick meal fix so I could get back to studying XD

So at the very least, I can say at least I tried...


I'm gonna miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment