Saturday 24 February 2018

DAY 538-542

Feb 21-25

1) These past few days have been uneventful for the most part, as I have been to the library at Beaumont for the whole day, only returning during night time. Our mid-semester exams are but a week and a half away, and as a result everyone has gone into hardcore mode. Everyone, but me. I've just been finding it difficult to consolidate that much knowledge and commit it to memory. But of course, where there's a will, there's a way.

2) This year has been passing by at breakneck pace - while keeping watch, I've noticed the following: in two and a half months my parents are coming over to visit (yeay!), and in only ten months it will conclude my stay here in Ireland, whence I return for the clinical portion of my studies (the latter is not set in stone; it is still subject to my passing the end-of-semester exams). I cannot help thinking that I've come a long way, and that I've grown a lot from my experiences, which have been both good and bad.

3) I've recently found ignited within me a passion for photography. I have lost count of the number of times I've witnessed gorgeous sunrises by the River Liffey, the sunsets at Beaumont, or the vibrant nightlife near Temple Bar. At each opportunity, I've tried to take some quick i.e. un-professional snaps to capture the scene, and I'm quite happy with how they turned out. Maybe in the future, I may actually consider taking up photography as a hobby. As for now, it's back to the same rigmarole of study, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat. Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend. Cheers!

Intense sunset at Beaumont

Sunset at Beaumont :)

Sunrise by the Liffey





Sunrise by St. Stephen's Green Park

Night life by the Liffey

Contrails at the Northside Shopping Centre






No comments:

Post a Comment