Saturday 23 June 2018

DAY 653

June 16th

1) It's been a while since my last blog post. And that's because my laptop has been out of commission; simply refusing to start. Anyway, I've been busy in the labs as usual, synthesising compounds and helping out where possible. At the same time, I've realised that I have not taken many photos of the surrounding campus, especially the building I work in, as well as the cafeterias that I visit every day.

2) So I spent the evening taking some nice pictures of the campus environment. In truth, Soochow University is huge, with seven cafeterias each having numerous stalls. It will take me a while before I finish sampling each stall, but I look forward to the challenge. Especially when the food tastes this good (just look at some of the pics). That's it for today's blog post (I know it's quite short), but do look out for future posts detailing more adventures! Thanks for tuning in, and have a nice weekend ahead. Cheers! :)


College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Soochow University
(I'm on the 5th floor of this building)

Suzhou University Dushu Lake No. 7 Student Cafeteria :)

On the 35 min walk to school (lovely row of trees everywhere)

One of the stores I really like
(cuz they have fried noodles/rice)

I got the 大排面 (Pork Chop Noodles)

The interior of the cafeteria (there's loads of shops - the choices are practically endless)

So many bicycles (and electric motorcycles)





Gold Mantis Business School (on my way to the Pharmaceutical Sciences building)


Japanese Style Fried Rice
(served with some mung bean soup)

Straight ahead (behind the white car) is the Golden Mantis Business School (which provides a nice shortcut to the Pharmaceutical Sciences Building)


Evening sun

That's Cafeteria No.5 and 6 right in front :)

Can't quite remember, but I think this building is the School of Architecture...

No comments:

Post a Comment