Sunday 14 January 2018

DAY 499-502

Jan12 - 15

1) So my "holidays" have finally come to an end. To be honest, it didn't really feel as such, as I have been quite busy with moving house and taking care of ongoing tasks. These past days, I have been settling into my new environment, which will be my new home for the coming year.

2) Recently I've gone back to Iceland (the supermarket chain, NOT the country XD) to re-stock my collection of frozen meals, and was pleasantly surprised to find that their selection is even more extensive than I had previously imagined. Udon noodles, laksa (!), pies, stroganoff - basically a worldwide collection of staple dishes, ready made. And they taste very authentic (either that or I'm just really hungry XD) .

3) But today's blogpost will not be complete, but for the appreciation that I have for every single one of you who wished me on my birthday. I see myself as having simple needs, and it is these little things that I truly cherish in my life. I know my birthday has long passed, but just two days back I received mail from two really close friends of mine, and it truly made my day. And on that very happy note, I shall end my blogpost here. Tomorrow is the beginning of yet another semester, and this time at Beaumont. Thanks very much for reading, and stay tuned... for the next one. Cheers!

 I was honestly not expecting this
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS :')

 
Thanks so much Vik!!! :D

 
 Thanks so much Denise!!! ^^

 
I now have a UCD scarf woohoo ^^

 
Chicken and mushroom risotto

 
King prawn alfredo

 
King prawn and chicken laksa noodles(!)

 
Chicken, king prawn and chorizo paella









No comments:

Post a Comment