Sunday 20 August 2017

DAY 350/351/352/353



Aug 17, 18, 19 & 20

1) Nary a blink of the eye and four days have passed. I've completely forgotten to update my blog, for reasons I know not. All I know is in less than two weeks, one full year will have passed, and many if not all my friends will be back. And of course, along with the familiar faces will be a host of new ones, all eager and bubbling to begin their adventure here in Dublin.

2) As the summer break draws to a close, I am infinitely grateful for the opportunity to do research in different departments, and to work under so many wonderful people. Not forgetting my parents, who have been ever so supportive of my staying back while others left for home, and who even encouraged me when I was undecided between coming back or remaining here.

3) These past few days, I've been hard at work tying up loose ends, so to speak, on the remaining projects and posters. It'd be nice to finish everything before things get busy again. At the same time, I'm well aware that today (Sunday) was the Pre-Departure Orientation for the PMC freshers. I would have loved more than anything else to be there in person to help out, but circumstances dictate otherwise. Nevertheless, I'm offering to help you guys out if you have any trouble/ queries. First question is free as always, subsequently a charge of one question for €1 applies. All jokes aside, just pm me if you have any nagging questions/doubts. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon :D

4) In the meantime, what have I found out these past couple of days? Warning: random, inconsequential facts incoming. a) unknown player Noroma beat JDCR in the Korean Masters (Tekken 7); b) after a long while Dr. Pagalavan has finally updated his blog; c) Dragon Ball Super streams live YouTube every Sunday morning at around 1.30am, with subtitles available about an hour afterwards; d) the New Mercedes Maybach Concept is a 20-foot-long convertible; e) YouTuber "Blackpanthaa" just can't post his last NFS Most Wanted (racing game) video play-through, can he? And on that note, I bid you goodnight. Thanks for reading through my blog, and have a nice day. Cheers!












I've gone from this....   










     





To this.... (and vice versa)


Nothing some ice cream wouldn't cure XD

For the record, I did get my free burrito ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment