Tuesday 2 May 2017

DAY 242 & 243

May 1 & 2

1) I've been at it again. Skipping my blog update for a day so I could focus a bit more on my studies. By this point, it's pretty clear my daily routine is quite straightforward -get out of bed, have breakfast, off to library, and study. Yesterday was no exception. I did everything I could to memorise all the drug names and actions. 

2) Today, I woke up extra early to refresh what I studied the previous day. It was a short paper; only 1 hour 30 minutes. But the questions were very specific. When we compared answers, we found that many of them would be acceptable, but it had to fit the context of the question. Essentially, the devil's in the details. Personally, I found it challenging, especially the MCQ section. 

3) But there wasn't time to rest after that. Our REGUB exam (which I just found out is worth more credits than our FUN2 and GIHEP - 10 credits vs 6 credits for FUN2 and 8.5 for GIHEP) is just two days' away. That means two days (inclusive of today) to cram 40 lectures' worth of stuff into our brains. For those reasons, I've forced myself to cut down on other things, and just focus on completing as much as possible before the exam.

4) The good news is the following exam (GIHEP) is four days away, and covers much fewer lectures (30). And after that, we have a further five full days before our final paper, the HBPS exam. So without a doubt, time pressure is most critical for the REGUB paper. And with that, I'll end my blog for today (and yesterday haha). I should be getting on with my revision. Anyway, thanks for tolerating my frustrations and rants, and have a nice day. Cheers!

Musical band performing on Grafton St.

Lunch for today :D

Dinner in Mercer Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment