Monday 15 May 2017

DAY 256

May 15

1) Today I expected to spend a leisurely day contemplating on life, idling about with nothing in mind- just before our trip tomorrow. But instead, I found myself moving to and fro, sorting out everything and encountering some hiccups in the process.

2) The first thing I did was go to the bank to withdraw some cash. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember my PIN number and had to call up customer service. Worse still, the lines were all haywire today, which meant I could not reach anyone even after close to an hour of trying. Finally, it dawned on me that I could find a way to retrieve the number, but I had to come back again later. In the end, after close to three hours, I managed to withdraw some pocket money for the Europe trip tomorrow.

3) In the afternoon, my friends and I met up at the Coffee Doc to discuss on the exact details of our trip, down to times and transportation. We also sorted out all the necessary documents, printing extra copies for each other just for good measure. Zi Yan and Kuhan had to pack up earlier, as they were moving out from Mercer today. Meanwhile, I was fortunate enough to be able to exchange money for Croatian kuna (their currency).

4) By and large, our travel itinerary is complete, save for a few empty time slots. Here's hoping all goes well, since it's our first time travelling together for a long period of time. I cannot wait for tomorrow, as it is the start of a wonderful adventure haha. I'll be taking a nap soon, as our flight is at seven tomorrow and we plan to reach the airport before five. That's all from me today, and the next blog update will be from somewhere in Germany (I hope XD). Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. Cheers!

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

Keeping my fingers crossed that this adapter will work in all European countries haha

Lunch from AK Henry's today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment