Friday 5 May 2017

DAY 246

May 5

1) Today has been another day for me in the library. I got here after my breakfast, and began studying for the GIHEP paper. There's a lot of material to go through, so hopefully I will be able to finish in time. Sometimes when I find myself really stressed out, I think back to the days when I was at home, idling about doing nothing while waiting for my results. And I can still remember how I promised myself I would call upon these memories to remind me how boring it feels to have no objective in life. I'm glad it helps to some extent.

2) My afternoon was spent listening to some songs, and getting a short nap. Then later in the evening, I had to go to Dunnes to get a loaf of bread, among other things. Came back to have my dinner, and to relax for a while.

3) Afterwards, I continued with my studies as best as I could. This will be the pattern for the next week or so, until our last exam (HBPS) which is next Saturday. Until then, it's back to some studying for me. Thanks for reading as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Nice designs around the city





No comments:

Post a Comment