Saturday 8 April 2017

DAY 219

Apr 8

1) Today has been another day for me in the library. I woke up early, packed my stuff and headed to the library. Continued working on my ICP Project, right until lunch. Today there was a meet up between RCSI and UCD friends enrolled in the PMC programme. For the first time, our friends from UCD came over to RCSI, rather than the other way around.

2) There was lots of games and activities, with prizes to the winning teams in the end. We stopped for lunch, where we talked about life at each other's campus. It was quite interesting finding out about life at UCD, as well as their curricula. Anyway, before everybody went home, there was one last surprise - celebrating our good friend, Melvin's birthday!

3) We pulled the oldest trick out of the book - someone distracted Melvin while Kuhan brought in the birthday cake. After the cake cutting, Melissa presented him with all the cards which we had so meticulously created for him. He was at a lost for words. After the celebration, some of us stayed back to play basketball and frisbee, while I went back to the library.

4) A nice nap later, and I went over to Dunnes to do some grocery shopping. Today is Saturday, which is the day for cooking. I will be leaving slightly earlier tonight, so that I can cook. The rest of my evening was spent figuring out how and where to even begin with my studies, as there's just so much catching up to do. Anyway, I'll figure something out soon. I hope XD. That's the end of my blog, and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Group pic ^^

Birthday cake, for birthday boy :D

Before medical school (everyone's sane)

After medical school (a little less so)



No comments:

Post a Comment