Tuesday 18 April 2017

DAY 229

Apr 18

1) Today has been a typical day for me in the library. I went over to the Dublin School of Barbering, for a free haircut. My hair is so short now, but I'm happy with it. At least I don't have to visit the barber anytime soon. On my way back, I stopped by at Tesco to do my grocery shopping, as I'm planning to cook tonight.

2) After a long hiatus, the cleaners have come back to take care of all the emptying of the rubbish, as well as to fit in new paper towels in the dispenser. How clean the cafe looks like now! A far cry from its filth ridden, garbage piled high self from a couple of days back. This is what we students want - a conducive environment to study and prepare for our coming exams...

3) As I had not pre-made dinner, I decided to hop over to the Bla Blas Cafe to grab a chicken fillet roll. Cheap and filling - what's not to like? XD Came back and it was down to business. Studied for the rest of the night, mostly on OSCE. After a light supper, I made my way back home. That's the end of my day, and thanks for reading. Have a nice day, cheers!

Squirrel spotted in St. Stephen's Green


Chicken fillet roll for dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment