Friday 14 April 2017

DAY 225

Apr 14

1) Today has been a nice, long day in the library. I forgot to buy bread yesterday, so I opened up my one remaining packet of "Maggi Mee" or instant noodles, for breakfast. It tasted great after such a long time not having it. Afterwards, it was off to the library, where I've remained since.

2) The morning and afternoon was all about the Fundamentals of Biomedicine (FUN2) module. There aren't many lectures on this module, but boy oh boy some of the lecture slides number to the hundreds! It's really very densely packed, and a lot of memorising to be done... Fortunately, a quick afternoon nap helped me to refocus.

3) In the evening, I took some time off to go to Dunnes, to get that loaf of bread. Returned to the Mercer Cafe for dinner. After that, it was one last round of study, before I decided to call it a day. Had a light supper before packing my stuff and returning home. Here's counting down nine days till our first exam, the OSCEs. That would be my day today, and thanks for reading about it. Have a great day, cheers!

Easter is fast approaching (Dunnes Stores)

Maggi mee for breakfast ^^








No comments:

Post a Comment