Sunday 9 April 2017

Day 220

Apr 9

1) Today has been another day for me in the library. I was up cooking all night, so I arrived later than usual at the library. As usual, it was time for some study, so I revised anatomy.

2) Anatomy has taken up most of my studying time, seeing as our second exam for the finals is Anatomy Practicals, just after our OSCEs. And that's what I've been covering for most of the day. In the evening, I did go out to Dunnes (again haha) to get some more groceries for the week. Came back to have my dinner, before it was back to square one.

3) The rest of the night was just a bit more studying, and me enjoying a light supper. There's no lessons tomorrow, which means I will not have to wake up early tomorrow. Although I probably will anyway. That would be the end to one of my less exciting days, but then again, it's nearing our exams and there's really not much left to do. That rounds up my day today, and thanks for reading as always. Have a great day, cheers!

The flowers are really starting to bloom and look pretty <3 <3 <3


That was the end result of my cooking yesterday ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment