Tuesday 6 June 2017

DAY 277

Jun 5

1) Today is our last "free day" before research starts tomorrow. A series of workshops and lectures await us for the rest of the week, before the actual work begins next Monday. As expected, I can hardly wait to begin ^^

2) My day has been nothing short of absolutely boring. I woke up so late that I decided to just skip breakfast, and had lunch instead. One interesting event happened today. It was the 2017 Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon, and the course ran past the street I lived on. So I got a nice view of the competitors, as well as the many spectators cheering for family and friends alike.

3) I had initially planned to do another run today, but rain and the cold weather discouraged me from doing so. Unfortunately, the weather forecast indicates rain and storms in Dublin throughout the week, so I'll be praying that there will still be a chance to train.

4) For dinner, I walked all the way to the Subway at Grafton Street, and got a nice tuna sandwich. For the rest of the night, I was just surfing the night in search of videos that piqued my interest. Late at night, I chatted with my mum for a while. The time difference currently is +7.00 hrs for Malaysian time, so talking with my parents really isn't an issue. I guess that's all for today's blog update, and thanks for reading as always. Have a nice day, cheers!

The Fusilier's Arch, dedicated to the officers, non-commissioned officers and enlisted men of the Royal Dublin Fusiliers who fought and died in the Second Boer War

A nice cup of Nescafe Latte at night hits the spot ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment