Sunday 11 June 2017

DAY 283

Jun 11

1) Today has been a leisurely day well spent at home. I'm just taking it easy before my 'work' starts tomorrow haha. Anyway, that doesn't mean I have nothing to do. For starters, I've tried my best to start packing up a bit, as I'll be moving house in a couple of weeks.

2) I've started sleeping quite late at night, so that's a habit I'll have to kick before starting research tomorrow. I daren't say what time I sleep because it really is quite late. But to be fair, that was time well spent preparing some points for the Antibiotics Debate which I am arguing for.

3) In the evening, I went over to Wok In for some authentic Thai food. I accidentally ordered the prawn curry instead of the chicken, but turned out great. I stopped by Mercer Library, thinking that today's the last day before it closes. But turns out tomorrow is the last day since it closes at 11pm. Returned home to enjoy my dinner, and spent the rest of the night just reading up a bit on the research project that I'll be undertaking. That is all for my day, and hope you had a great one too. Cheers!

A lovely walk along the canal ^^

Was feeling peckish for something Thai



No comments:

Post a Comment