Thursday 15 September 2016

DAY 14

Sept 15

1) Today woke up to have breakfast as usual, before meeting my friends to go to bank together. Reached there at 10.30 a.m., where I found out that my bank account has been approved! However, because my ATM card hasn't arrived yet, I still cannot carry out any transactions at the kiosk.

2) Walked all the way past to Dublin 1 for a buffet at Moore Street. Zi Yan brought us there. There was loads of food, from Indian to Chinese to vegetarian, all for only €6.99. After lunch, we walked along Moore Market, where I bought six oranges for just €1! Fruits are really cheap here. Too bad its this far away, or I would go more often.

3) Came back to Mercer's for a while to study, before going out again to Asia Market, where they were celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival. We took part in solving some riddles and each got a mooncake. It was sooo much fun!

4) Went home for one of my many frozen meals: spaghetti carbonara! Cheap and filling, the two words any college student would be delighted to hear. Retreated to my room to type this out. A fun and tiring day indeed. Until next time, goodnight and 中秋节快乐! :D


O'Connell Monument








Lunch with buddies





Moore Market, where the fruits are extremely cheap


Too easy: Comb, blackboard!




The free mooncake!



My dinner for tonight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment