Sunday 1 January 2017

DAY 122

Jan 1

1) And just like that a New Year begins! Can't wait to start the year 2017. And what better way to do that than to try something new? Today almost all major shopping complexes were closed, except for one particular Tesco Express. I bought some veggies and meat, in preparation for my new dish - fried rice! Never tried it before, and so I'm experimenting before lectures begin again.

2) Made a huge plate of rice for lunch! After that, I had a long and well deserved nap. Woke up about two hours later, before meeting up with Zi Yan to watch a movie at Meeting House Square. Just for today, they were screening the 2015 movie "Inside Out". Turned out to be a really enjoyable movie, especially the concept behind it.

3) Walked back to Khee Heng's apartment in the freezing cold weather, before reheating my packed pasta for dinner. I'm listening to some of my favourite songs as I type this out. That's all for my blog update today, and I hope you have a great day. Cheers!

Toast for breakfast

Ingredients for fried rice

My first attempt at fried rice ^^







Inside Out, screened at Meeting House Square

My reheated pasta dinner XD



No comments:

Post a Comment