Tuesday 3 January 2017

DAY 123


Jan 2

1) Today has been an interesting day for me. Woke up early, had my toast for breakfast, before going to three places - Euro Giant (to buy five containers), Asia Market (to buy oyster sauce and dark soy sauce), and Tesco Baggot (to buy veggies and sausages). I cooked frice rice for the whole week! Really proud of my achievement as it is my first time, using less than ideal utensils.

2) Went to library after that, before having fried rice for lunch as I Skyped with my parents. Took a short afternoon nap after that, and by then it was evening already. As the library closes at six (during the holidays), I went to Khee Heng's apartment where I spent the rest of the evening.

3) Tonight's animated movie was "Barefoot Gen", an anime film depicting World War II in Japan and the bombing of Hiroshima. Very powerful film, especially considering its age. Anyway, had my cookies and coffee (I bought a tin to last me a couple of months XD) for supper, and then made my way home. The weather in January is really cold, and even my landlord said that people in Ireland are not used to this degree of cold. So that's all for today, and thank you as always for following my blog. Have a great day. Cheers!

 
Toast for breakfast

My secret ingredients for fried rice ^^



Prep before cooking 

Fried rice!!


Enjoying my fried rice in Mercer Cafe


Pasta for dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment