Saturday 21 January 2017

DAY 142

Jan 21

1) Today has been a nice day for me. Woke up to have toast for breakfast, and I opened a new jar of jam. Looks a little strange with its green colour, but still tasted good haha. Went to the library, and started studying till lunch time.

2) I had pizza from Dunnes for lunch (I'll cook tonight I promise XD), then continued studying a little. Had a break chatting with my dad, took a short nap afterwards, and by around 4.00pm me and Zi Yan went to the RCSI building next door to continue the surgical laporoscopy research programme. The same five tasks as usual, but I somehow couldn't complete the last task within the time limit. Oh well, I tried at least...

3) Came back to the library, and remembered that I had stuff to buy at Dunnes. So I headed back to do my shopping, in preparation for my cooking tonight. Finally, I returned to the library where I had my dinner. Continued to study until about 9.00pm, then had a light supper. Returned home a little earlier than usual, as I expect to cook till late in the night. That's all for today's blog update, and thanks very much for reading. Cheers!

Finished my peanut butter today ^^

Pizza from Dunnes, as usual

Chicken korma with rice and side of veggies and roast potatoes



No comments:

Post a Comment