Monday 16 January 2017

DAY 137

Jan 16

1) Today is the start of the next semester! Most of us were excited to get back to our studies, myself included. Woke up in time to make for the 9.00am class. It's the first day of lectures and we already had our first 9-5 class, with no gaps... what a way to begin! One by one, the lecturers introduced us to the new modules we will be undertaking this semester; seven in total.

2) For lunch, I went to the Coffee Doc to microwave my rice. I was surprised to find that most of my friends did the same - previously I would go out, usually to Dicey's or to AK Henry's for lunch. The class after lunch is when most of us are most likely to fall sleepy, and today was no exception. I struggled to stay awake, and I'm sure some of them at the back rows were dozing off too XD

3) Finally, class ended at 5pm! Carried my stuff to the library, and proceeded to have dinner soon after. I'm typing this update out as I listen to some nice songs. A bit of relaxation, and it's back to studying for the rest of the night (fingers crossed haha) As usual, I'll have some supper and then pack my stuff to go home. That's all for today, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks very much for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Toast for breakfast ^^

Rice with mixed veggies and sausages

The Belbin Team Role- a personality test that everyone was required to take.
Apparently I'm a completer finisher (CF) :)














That's me, apparently XD


Dinner at the Mercer Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment