Thursday 19 January 2017

DAY 140

Jan 19

1) Today has been another long day for me, albeit with some ups and downs. The downside was that my sore throat is still there, and as I predicted I've come with some flu. Luckily I still have some medication, which I will take if it gets worse. Had bread for breakfast, before coming to the library to study.

2) The whole morning was spent studying, until around noon when I had my lunch. At around 2.00pm, my friends - Khee Heng, Zi Yan, Nee Kee, Stephanie, Wendy, Esther - and me, went to view some apartments for rent. We found some nice options, unfortunately quite expensive which is why I had second thoughts. Anyway, I will just KIV first until closer to the lease agreement expiry date.

3) Returned to the library, where I chatted for some time with my dad. Around this time, I found out from my friends that the results for our JC1 exams were out. I hurriedly checked and was pleasantly surprised to find that I did pretty darn well in my exams. Considering that I once considered the possibility of having to resit the papers again this semester, I think I was very lucky to do well.

4) Had dinner afterwards (don't ask me what XD), before typing today's blog update out. I may continue studying for a bit, before heading back as I have classes tomorrow. As it is, my results, while not the best, have definitely given me confidence and motivation to persevere even harder this term. That's all for today, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you very much for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Making toast for breakfast ^^

That was lunch today

That's my name...
(... and that's the class jacket I bought)

Dinner, because I still haven't gotten my appetite back yet ):


No comments:

Post a Comment