Wednesday 11 January 2017

DAY 131

Jan 10

1) Today has been a really trying day for me. I woke up late as usual (becoming a bad habit now you see XD), had my breakfast before hopping over to the library. Surfed the net as usual, and in the afternoon I had pizza for lunch.

2) Took a short nap afterwards, then woke up and finished yet another animated film from Studio Ghibli, the classic "Tonari no Totoro". I've but one more movie to finish, and that would be Night on the Galactic Railroad. During the evening, I had my reheated "oyakodon" for dinner, before doing some reading on anatomy of the lower limbs.

3) It was around this time that disaster struck. I accidentally splashed some water on my laptop! I couldn't believe it. It wasn't even the usual water, but rather condensed water on the lid of the container which I microwaved! And after that, my laptop keys were completely haywire, spewing out symbols and signs when I typed with them. I won't lie, I panicked quite a bit since my laptop was an integral part of my work and all my files and documents were in there.

4) I quickly called my friend Zi Yan over, and he advised me to shut it down immediately, and leave it open overnight to dry. I left it in his possession for the night, and went home without it. Back at home, I cooked five pasta meals to last me the whole week. Keeping my fingers crossed that my laptop will survive... Anyways, that's my blog update and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day, cheers!

Toast for my breakfast ^^

Pizza for lunch

My home cooked "oyakodon" XD


Batch cooking pasta :)


No comments:

Post a Comment