Monday 23 January 2017

DAY 144

Jan 23

1) Today has been a long day for me. Had to wake up early, gobbled down breakfast because I was running late, and walked briskly just to make it in time for our first lecture. Two more lectures and we had a break for lunch.

2) Went down to the Coffee Doc with most of my friends, where I reheated my chicken tikka masala with rice. It tasted really good in my opinion. We had another lecture at 4pm, so I packed up and went to the library to do some studying. Took a short nap too, since I felt really tired (thanks to my sleeping late the previous night haha)

3) In the evening, we went for our last lecture (on research and volunteer opportunities), and that was it for the day! I'm planning to do some research in the summer, but we'll see how things go. Anyway, returned to the library to study for a bit, before coming back to RCSI later for an event - the RCSI Student Medical Journal (RCSIsmj) Club is organising a talk by Prof David Henshall regarding his research paper on epilepsy. I will be leaving soon after I finish typing this out haha.

4) The rest of the night I plan to study and relax in equal measure, since I feel completely spent and cannot concentrate much. That's all for tonight, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Nutella, smooth peanut butter and marmalade jam

My lunch :D



Slides on opportunities for research, on our last lecture for today


No comments:

Post a Comment