Wednesday 18 January 2017

DAY 139

Jan 18

1) Today has been a really long day for me. Woke up with a sore throat, which I absolutely dread because it usually comes with bouts of flu and fits of cough for days afterward. Still, I don't have a choice but to continue enduring... Gargled lots of saltwater after breakfast, before going to the library.

2) The upside was that I have two days off, which should give me enough time to sort things out. I studied for pretty much the entire morning, and my friends Nee Kee and Stephanie came to study too. I had my usual rice with sausages and mixed veggies for lunch; that being the last of my cooked meals. That means I have to cook again tonight.

3) In the afternoon, I continued studying for a while, before taking a short nap and then surfing the Internet. Later, I went to Dunnes to buy the groceries I needed to cook for the next couple of days. Came back to the library and had my dinner - just some sandwiches I made for myself in the morning. I really don't feel like eating whenever my throat hurts haha.

4) For the rest of the night, I tried to study but just couldn't find the strength to do so. Instead, I spent some time typing out this blog post, while listening to some relaxing music. I will probably leave the library earlier tonight, so I can cook afterwards and also because I want to get a good rest before lectures starts again. That's all for today, and thanks as always for reading. Cheers!

Two slices of bread for breakfast today

My usual lunch :)

More bread for dinner, followed by an orange XD





No comments:

Post a Comment