Thursday 12 January 2017

DAY 133

Jan 12

1) Today has been a really cold day for me. Temperatures were barely hovering above zero, but as usual it was the strong winds that got to everyone. As usual, I woke up to have my morning toast, and headed to the library. Answered my chats with my friends and family, and before I knew it, lunchtime!

2) I finished the last batch of "oyakodon" or chicken-egg rice bowl dish for lunch, and spent some time chatting on Facebook. Had my usual nap afterwards, before waking up and walking to Grafton St. to top up my phone credit. Unfortunately they didn't accept card so I had to use my spare cash. Oh well...

3) I didn't watch any animated films today, instead I spent some time at St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, browsing the aisles and looking for stuff to buy for my meals at Dunnes Store. Came back to the library, and it was approaching dinner. I reheated my new batch of pasta (with kale ^^) for dinner.

4) Right after dinner, my friend Zi Yan told us there was snow outside. So I quickly went out of the library and true enough, fine snow dropping like thin sheets of rain. I took a video of it, but it would be quite difficult to see as the background was dark. One could definitely feel the strong gusts of wind that accompanied it though XD. As night approached, I looked up a bit of anatomy, before calling it a day and walking home as quickly as I could. That's the end of my blog update, and stay tuned for more tomorrow. Have a great day, cheers!

Toast for breakfast ^^

Rice with eggs, onions, chicken and kale
("oyakodon" done MY way)

Pasta farfalle for dinner

Snowing outside Mercer Library

Evaporated snow settles on a spider web
(Okayy, where's my Pulitzer?! XD)

Enjoy (my thirty-nine second rant on snow)




No comments:

Post a Comment