Monday 9 January 2017

DAY 128

Jan 7

1) Today was another routine day for me. I went to the library immediately after breakfast, and stayed there until late at night. Most of the time I was surfing the Internet looking for things that piqued my interest.

2) For lunch, I reheated my Dunnes pizza (it's an unbelievable deal, 3 pepperoni pizzas for only €2.89!) It tasted awesome in my opinion. Anyway, I had a short nap in the afternoon, and I also looked up some anatomy later in the evening.

3) At around 8.00pm, me and my friends went to Esther's apartment, where we had another very impromptu potluck dinner. Khee Heng had his cottage pie, Jason brought his packet of beef, and Esther had her special ABC soup. I felt really bad because I didn't bring anything (except my stomach XD), but I didn't know about this earlier.

4) We had a whale of a time eating, and watching the animated film "Brave" on Khee Heng's laptop. By the time we finished, it was fast approaching midnight, so I hurriedly packed my stuff and came home. I didn't have time to type this update out, so I figured I'd do it the next day. But I guess I was even more preoccupied then... Anyway, thanks for reading as usual, and have a nice day. Cheers!


Bran flakes for breakfast (for a change XD)

Pizza for lunch


Potluck with friends, at Esther's apartment


Our delicious dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment