Tuesday 24 January 2017

DAY 145

Jan 24

1) Today was a really tiring day for me. I got up early in the morning, had my toast for breakfast, before packing up and heading for our first lecture. After the lecture, Group A went for their anatomy practicals while I, being in Group B, went down to the Coffee Doc to study. Our turn arrived soon enough, and we learnt about the muscles and vasculature of the leg, and did some dissection too.

2) At 1.00pm, our session ended, and I had an hour's break for lunch. But instead, I went to the Group Study Room 3 in Mercer Library, where my friends had agreed to meet up to discuss about our upcoming Team Project. On top of that, we each have to do an individual project, not to mention our first quiz starts next Friday! And we're only into our second week of study...

3) Hurriedly returned to RCSI after the meeting, since not much time was left. Sat through another three hours of lecture, and by 5.00pm the entire class was mentally gone. Some of my friends went back to cook, while I returned to the library (my second home), where I took a short break while having my dinner. A power nap later, and it was back to the old grind, burying myself in study until late at night.

4) Finally, by about 9.30pm plus, my mind was completely saturated with info, and no amount prodding would allow anything to enter anymore. So I had a light supper at the Mercer Cafe, before packing my stuff and walking home. I still have to finish my laundry before tucking into bed. Oh well, that's another day in my shoes haha. Hope you enjoyed reading about it, and have a great day. Cheers!

Lemon and Lime Marmalade, Orange Marmalade, Smooth Peanut Butter Toast for breakfast today ^^

Some of my homemade chicken korma with rice, mixed veggies and roast potatoes for lunch

Chicken tikka masala for dinner today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment