Saturday 14 January 2017

DAY 135

Jan 14

1) Today has been another "normal" day for me. I woke up late today, had a quick breakfast and then left for the library. I was preoccupied with my my daily cycle of surfing the Internet and watching videos online for the better part of the morning.

2) Later on, I met up with my good friends Nee Kee and Stephanie at their apartment. They had just come back from Malaysia after a month! I am sooooo jealous XD. Anyway, it was fun catching up with them until lunch. I had Boojum's burrito bowl for lunch, a welcome change to my otherwise monotonous diet.

3) Came back to the library in the afternoon, and spent a long while Skype-ing with my parents. It's still hard for me to get to grips with how quickly time flies. It feels like just yesterday I touched down in Dublin, and yet here I am, about to start the second semester coming Monday. Random musings aside, I had my power nap soon after, and awoke just in time for dinner!

4) The night was spent cycling through the usual process of listening to songs, searching online videos, updating this blog, and of course revising a little anatomy - just to keep things in motion. Some cookies, orange and a coffee later, and I was back home in my lovely apartment. I will be cooking meals for next week, and that means I will be sleeping later than usual today. Oh well, it's not like I'm complaining haha. That's the end of my blog update, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great day, cheerios!

Toast for breakfast :D


View into the Outside World
Pic taken from Mercer Library window


That's MY street

A reference to Einstein's iconic equation, E=mc^2


Boojum tasted soooo good after such a long time ^^

Pasta for dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment