Thursday 5 January 2017

DAY 126

Jan 5

1) Today was a routine day for me at the library. Woke up at around 8.30am, had my breakfast, before packing my stuff to go to the library. For the rest of the morning, I was surfing the Internet, looking for things to keep me occupied.

2) Had an early lunch (fried rice that I cooked a couple days back), before taking a short nap in the afternoon. In the evening, I walked to Dunnes just opposite Mercer, to do some grocery shopping. I bought a carton of eggs and some onions, so that I can cook for the rest of the week.

3) Dinner was also at at Mercer library, followed by my looking through a little anatomy for the next semester. The next semester (JC2) is infamous for being an absolute killer for the unprepared (5 modules as compared to only 3 modules for JC1) so I thought I might as well look through a bit, just to keep in touch.

4) There are more people in the library than before, most of them in Senior Cycle (SC1 & SC2) who still have exams after the New Year! Makes me grateful that we finished ours so early. Anyway, tomorrow I'm going with my friends to Howth, where I hope to take loads of photos XD. That's all for tonight, and thanks very much for reading. Cheers!

 
Morning toast

 
Fried rice for lunch

 
Preparing to go grocery shopping





No comments:

Post a Comment