Wednesday 4 January 2017

DAY 125

Jan 4

1) Today has been a really enjoyable day. We went to the Dublin Zoo! Met up with Khee Heng, Esther and Jason at around 10.30am, and together we took the 46A Bus to Phoenix Park. There, we walked to the Dublin Zoo and bought our tickets. At €13.50 for students, it wasn't exactly cheap, but definitely worth it in my opinion. 
2) We spent the entire morning (and part of the afternoon) touring the zoo, looking at the exhibits and reading about them. There was just so much variety, from farms to rainforests to savannas and even aviaries. By the time we finished our walk, it was approaching 3pm. Feeling famished, we took the bus back to Parnell St, where my friends introduced me to a noodle shop selling some delicious beef noodle soup. I must say the broth was stunning, and the beef was melt-in-your-mouth tender.

3) After a sumptous lunch/tea, we walked back to Mercer, and I returned to the library until the evening. Had a short nap, before going to Esther's apartment at around 7.30pm. Khee Heng had made some pie, while Jason and Esther had cooked some rice and fried some pork, so I brought my fried rice and we had a sort of impromptu pot luck dinner together. Then we sat down for a nice movie called "Spy". By the time we finished watching it was 11pm, so I quickly went back to the library to pack up. Returned home and finished typing this out. That was my day today, and I hoped you enjoyed reading about it. Thanks for reading, and goodnight. Cheers!









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment