Friday 20 January 2017

DAY 141

Jan 20

1) Today has been a great day for me! For starters, my sore throat has subsided substantially, while my flu still remains though. At least I got a good night's sleep haha. Anyway, woke up really early to make it in time for the 8.00am class. Morning lectures are an absolute pain to wake up to, especially during the cold seasons. I guess I have to get accustomed to it then XD

2) Two lectures and an anatomy session later, and we had a break for lunch. Headed to the Coffee Doc, where I had my pizza with some friends. We still had some time afterwards, so I decided to study a little. Had to sit for the next lecture after that, before another short break and a small group tutorial after that. I took the opportunity to go to the library and unpack my stuff. Then I went over to Dunnes to do buy some bread and oranges.

3) Came back to the library, and before long I had to return to the college for one more small group tutorial. In this tutorial, we were assigned into groups of six, and we each have to contribute to a team project which has to be submitted in March. I am very excited to work together in a team ^^ Retuned to the library after that, where I had dinner. Took a short break + a short nap, before continuing to study till the night. I'll be going home soon... Anyway, that's been my day and I hope you enjoyed reading about it. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Toast for breakfast (I've finally finished the jam)

Dunnes Pizza for lunch

Baked chicken korma with roast potatoes and mixed veggies on rice
(My dinner)


No comments:

Post a Comment