Sunday 22 January 2017

DAY 143

Jan 22

1) Today has been another lazy Sunday for me haha. Believe me when one becomes a medical student we tend to forget the days of the week. The only tell tale sign that today is Sunday is the streets are a lot emptier in the morning, since most people wake up late or have gone to church. As usual, I got up late, had breakfast, and strolled over to the library.

2) Began my usual study routine, and stopped for a short break during lunch. Again I had pizza today, but tomorrow I will be having the rice I cooked the previous night. Just after lunch, I had a nice long conversation with my parents, as we would be spending our first Chinese New Year away from each other. Ah well, they may not be physically near me, but they will always remain close to my heart.

3) Took a short nap after that, and woke up feeling refreshed. Gained a second wind to continue studying, again stopping for a rest during which I had my chicken korma dinner. Came back to my desk, to continue studying for the third and last time for today. Took a breather to have my supper, and that was it for the day. Packed my stuff and headed back home, to cap a rather monotonous, yet productive day. That's all for now, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks as always, and have a great day. Cheers!

Batch cooked for the next six meals ^^

That's my next set of meals (chicken tikka masala with rice)

Dunnes Pizza for lunch

Chicken korma with rice, mixed veggies and roast potatoes for dinner :D



No comments:

Post a Comment