Tuesday 3 January 2017

DAY 124

Jan 3

1) Today has been a rather boring day for me. Woke up to have toast for breakfast, before packing my stuff and heading to the library. For the most part I was simply surfing the Internet, looking for videos and nice songs.

2) I had fried rice (which I batch cooked the day before) for lunch. Tasted just the same after reheating in the microwave. Afterwards, I chatted with my dad for a bit, before taking a power nap (in the library no less!). The problem is the chilly weather makes any attempt to go outside not worthwhile, so most of the time I stay indoors.

3) Towards the evening, I started reading up a little on the next semester's topics. Apparently we will have five modules to work on when school begins this Jan 16th, something I am NOT looking forward to XD. Anyways, I had an early dinner of pasta, before returning to my desk. Sooner or later my friends and I will be making a trip to Howth, which is famous for its seafood, amongst other things. This cannot come at a better time for me.

4) Had some cookies and coffee for supper, and an orange for fibre. Then I packed up and returned home, capping off another 'typical' day for me. Looking forward to more interesting events later this week, but this will have to suffice for now. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Toast as usual ^^

My usual desktop layout (plus lunch haha)

Pasta bolognese for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment