Thursday 3 November 2016

DAY 63

Nov 3

1) Today was a very light day for me in terms of studies. Just three lessons and we were done! As usual, woke up and got ready for class before 8 a.m. Mind you, I slept at 3.00 a.m. plus on the same day, so it is no mean feat haha.

2) After the first lecture was an hour break. Took the opportunity to grab a really hearty breakfast at AK. Henry's. After that, it was two consecutive lectures, before we got to go home! The only reason today was sooooo lax is because we have our second mid-term quiz tomorrow! So we have three mid-term quizzes, before the finals on the first week of December.

3) Went to Dicey's for lunch with my friends. I had the battered cod today and it was great as usual. Really crispy batter and soft, flaky fish - unlike the usual mushy type that is the bane of many fish shops I've sampled. So with lunch settled, I came home to start studying.

4) Soon, it was dinner time. Went down to cook rice as usual, but with a different type of sauce: madras curry sauce! Tasted very, very good in my (unbiased) opinion hehe. Then it was back to the books, for the remainder of the night. Tomorrow is another quiz, and also another feather in my cap. Goodnight, and thanks for reading!


 A full Irish today, but that's because
I didn't have anything to eat since my lunch yesterday!!


Le Menu at Dicey's 


Battered cod with Tartar Sauce


Cooking has become less of a chore, 
and more of an avenue to express my culinary creativity XD

No comments:

Post a Comment