Thursday 24 November 2016

DAY 84

Nov 24

1) Today has been a taxing day for me. Woke up for classes, from 10.00am - 4.00pm. Essentially, we had lectures non-stop all the way until 2! By that time, all of us were starving, not to mention mentally drained haha...

2) Went to Dicey's with my friends, and this time I had the turkey with cranberry sauce. The turkey was sliced so thickly, and was so juicy and tender, completely unlike the one I had back home. Anyways, I hurried back to RCSI for the rest of the lecture, before going to Coffee Doc to study for a while. 

3) Then went for my last Small Group Tutorial lecture before our exams. It finished at 4.00pm, and I packed my things and went to the library to study. At around six, I decided that I had enough studying for the day, so I went back home to cook dinner. After a hearty meal, I did the laundry, and went back up to "study" again. It's been a tiring day for me, but I know it will all be over soon. Thanks for reading, and have a great day. Cheers!

Dicey's today!

Roast Turkey with Cranberry Sauce

Farfalle with Madras(!) Sauce XD

No comments:

Post a Comment