Sunday 20 November 2016

DAY 80

Nov 20

1) Today has been a typical exam prep day. Woke up slightly later than usual, and went down for breakfast. Came back up to prepare for my Histology Quiz tomorrow, until about noon.

2) Walked past O'Connell Bridge today and past the River Liffey (about 25 min walk) to have buffet lunch at Jimmy Chung's Chinese Buffet. It was a bit expensive for €12.90, but I saved on dinner, so I guess that evens out haha. Anyway, the buffet here is by far the best I have had, compared to the other ones (although those were cheaper).

3) After sampling their main courses, I had a go at their desserts, and boy were they delish! From apple crumbles to banana fritters with syrup, to an assortment of cakes with cream, and everyone's favourite - ice cream! It was certainly worth the high(er) asking price.

4) Came back home, walking through the chilly weather (temperatures today dipped below zero throughout the day, and the wind made sure we felt a lot colder than that). Chatted a good deal with my parents, before my customary nap. And then it was back to the lecture notes, where I shall devote the rest of the night towards. That's all for today, and hopefully the nice pics of food will make up for the lack of activity I've been doing lately XD. Thanks for reading, and have a great day/ night. Cheers!



Twas a chilly day ^^

Used to be €9.90 for adults ):

Some appetizers

Main dishes (assortment of meats)

Snacks

Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream


Jellies and pudding

Assortment of cakes, with heavy cream

A bit of everything for me






No comments:

Post a Comment