Friday 11 November 2016

DAY 71

Nov 11

1) Today was a really busy day for me. Got up, had breakfast before studying for a while. Then at nine, went for my appointment at the Mercer Medical Centre, where the nurse drew some blood for testing and gave me a vaccination for Hepatitis B. Afterwards, went to collect my cheque for the Irish Mace Debates, before going to Dunnes to buy some new light bulbs and toothpaste.

2) Around this time, I received some great news - we had managed to make it to the second round of the Irish Mace Debates! I was totally elated over the news as it was so sudden and unexpected. To be honest, I had give up all hope of progressing haha. So, decided to have a celebratory lunch at Chief Chang's Buffet at the top floor of St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. Really authentic Asian cuisine.

3) Afterwards, went to AIB Bank to deposit the two cheques, before going home to pack my belongings for the Mt. Errigal trip. As I type this, the minutes are ticking by before I'll be leaving for RCSI to meet up with the rest. I'll end early tonight, and hopefully take lots of wonderful pics and vids for the next day. That's all for today, and thank you very much as always. Cheers!


Mercer Medical Centre, just opposite St. Stephen's Green Centre

Ms. Sharon attended to me today


Christmas decorations aplenty at Dunnes!! 😀😀









No comments:

Post a Comment