Tuesday 29 November 2016

DAY 89

Nov 29

1) Today has been another taxing day for me. Got up and left for RCSI, where I had a bowl of porridge for breakfast (at AK. Henry's). Then, I started my studies until about 11am, when there was a revision session on Short Note Questions. Most of my friends attended too, and it was a productive hour which we spent there.

2) I bought a packet of sandwiches for lunch, and continued my studies until mid-afternoon. Then, I packed my books and headed to the library, where I further revised my notes until my brain was saturated. That doesn't mean I absorbed a lot; it just means I couldn't take in anymore information.

3) So I decided to call it a day, and went to Dunnes to do my groceries. Bought lots of oranges (for my sore throat) and some bread and cookies. Came back home and made some bread with jam for dinner. Somehow my appetite is drastically reduced when my throat is sore. Anyway, freshened up after that, and here I am, typing this out. I may or may not continue studying - only time will tell haha. That's all for the day, and thanks for reading. Cheers!


Porridge for breakfast :)

Sandwiches for lunch

A.K. Henry was President in 1953!!


Dinner (I had another slice after that, and two oranges :p)




No comments:

Post a Comment