Saturday 5 November 2016

DAY 65

Nov 5

1) Today was a typical Saturday. Woke up to have my breakfast, before video chatting with my dad. Connection was pretty bad towards the end, so we stopped shortly after. Went up to study for a couple hours, before deciding to go out for some fresh air.

2) Had lunch at Boojum. Today I tried the pollo (chicken) burrito bowl, and it was marvellous. Tasted better than the chilli con carne and beef barbacoa which I tried previously. After that, I went grocery shopping at Tesco Baggot. Bought extra cookies for my trip to Mt. Errigal soon.

3) Came back to have a short nap, then studied till dinner. Tonight, I cooked rice with Scotch egg and veggies. Simple and delicious, just how I like it haha! Going back up to study and relax again, so I'll end on this note. Tomorrow I'll be going shopping with my friend Khee Heng, and I hope to get another pair of shoes too. That's all for today, and thanks for reading! Goodnight.


 Pollo burrito bowl for lunch today!


 If it ain't broke, don't fix it XD


No comments:

Post a Comment