Saturday 19 November 2016

DAY 79

Nov 19

1) Today was a day of much studying for me. Had my breakfast as usual, before revising for Quiz 3 which is next Monday. At around noon, made my pilgrimage to Boojum, where I tried their chili con carne. Afterwards, I passed by a Middle Eastern diner and decided to try their garlic cheese fries. It was my first time to be honest, and it tasted heavenly!

2) Went to RCSI to belt out some tunes on the grand piano in the Board Room. It turned out I wasn't alone; another JC1 medical student, Alex, came to play as well. We had a nice chat on music, and he showed me some of his favourite pieces (mind he did his Major in Piano at Columbia USA, so no comparisons haha) He left after a while, and I stayed on for a bit to unwind...

3) Returned home, where I had a short nap, before proceeding to cover more material for the night. Took a short break late in the evening, and will take it easy for the rest of the night. As busy as I am, I know when it is appropriate to take a break and recuperate. Anyways, that should be it for today, and I look forward to bringing more entertaining blog updates in the future. Thanks for reading and good day. Cheers!

Boojum's Chili Con Carne

Garlic Cheese Fries

Hot Chilli Deli, just beside Boojum

The lovely Board Room

No comments:

Post a Comment