Tuesday 8 November 2016

DAY 68

Nov 8

1) Today was an easy day for me, just like yesterday. Got up, had breakfast, before heading for lessons at RCSI. I finally got reimbursed for my trip to Cork, which is awesome since I didn't think I could get a refund. Sat down for lectures, including Anatomy Practicals (today we did the hand region) and by 1.00 pm, we were done for the day.

2) It was raining fairly heavily when I decided to have lunch at Dicey's. Tried out the roasted beef with horseradish sauce, and it was awesome. Thick slices of beef drowned in hot, rich sauce - comfort food if ever there was one!

3) Came back home to clean up, study a bit, and have a short nap. Woke up and continued preparing for our Principal Seminar event, which is this Thursday. Glad to be finishing soon. For dinner, I reheated the lamb rogan josh with pilau rice, and supplemented that with some veggies and an orange, to make it more balanced. Returned to my room to study/ surf the net, and that is all for tonight hehe. Once again, thanks very much for reading, and have a great day/night. Cheers!



It was raining when I went to Dicey's


Il piatto principale ("The Main Course") XD



 Inside Dicey's


Mah Dinner :D

No comments:

Post a Comment