Sunday 13 November 2016

DAY 73

Nov 13

1) Today, woke up later than usual since breakfast was at around nine. Had a really hearty breakfast of toast, cereal, scrambled eggs and sauteed mushrooms. Not to mention the hot chocolate, which I am now an expert at making using a microwave(!) After breakfast, we packed our belongings and waited for the bus to arrive. 

2) The bus came to pick us at half past eleven. Time to bid Donegal goodbye, I thought. Hopefully there will be more events like this in the future, because this was certainly one of the most enjoyable trips I have had so far. Anyway, we stopped for lunch halfway on our journey back, and I grabbed some a muffin and cookies. 

3) Reached the Swan Pub (near RCSI) after four long hours of sitting in the bus. By this time, it was evening and the Sun had already set. So I went to a Mexican restaurant called Burrito Blues, just opposite Boojum, and tried their quesadilla. For €5.50, I think it's extremely good value considering the portion size.

4) Walked home afterward, before chucking all my dirty laundry into the washing machine. Took me half an hour to unpack, and now I am typing this out. I will be drying my laundry after this, so I guess I'll end on this note. Thanks for reading, and have a pleasant day. Cheers!

Peanut butter, blackberry and strawberry jam toast for breakfast...

Washed down with some oh-so-delicious hot chocolate!!

Group photo! (Me, Melissa, Melvin, Zi Yan)

Our bus home



Lunch, for only €3.98

Yup, that's Dublin 2 Terminal at the Airport ^^



Quesadilla with Chicken and Mozzarella


1 comment:

  1. Our website is a fabulous choice to hire a motorhome so that you can have a a wonderful motorhome adventure without the stress of having to buy and service it. Renting a motorhome is also amazing as it allows you amazing flexibility on where you stay, you can effortlessly go to other areas on your travels which provides a lot more choice. And we also offer only the best standard motorhomes so when you hire from us you receive a wonderful experience to remember. YourMotorhome

    ReplyDelete