Monday 21 November 2016

Day 81

Nov 21

1) Today was a cold day. Got up early because we had our Histology Quiz at 8.00am. Didn't bother with breakfast, and went straight to the Exam Hall to take the exam. Half an hour later, quiz was done and dusted, along with my brain I guess haha.

2) Went to grab a nice breakfast at AK. Henry's, but because we had to wait so long for fresh scrambled eggs, I opted for two scones instead. Attended the lectures afterward, and made it out just in time for lunch. My friends and I went to Dicey's today, and I tried their lamb meatballs with sides. Oh-so-nice after a tough day wracking my brains over exam questions...

3) I didn't go home after that, instead ended up sneaking into an ongoing lecture and studying there for about an hour. At 3pm, we had our small group tutorial, under Dr. Dermot Cox. It was really informative and thoroughly entertaining at the same time. Came home after that, and bought a few treats at the local delicatessen for dinner (I know I know, I'm trying my best to wean off the habit of not cooking dinner like I used to... XD)

4) Retuned home to shower and relax, before meeting up for a short discussion with my housemate and BioSoc Anatomy Quiz teammate, Justine. After a while, we came up with a strategy for the upcoming quiz on Wednesday, and I'll start reading up tonight. That would be all for today, and thank you all for reading. Cheers!

Scones for breakfast!

Dicey's menu today!

Lamb meatballs with all the fixings...

Rice krispies cake and chocolate truffle



No comments:

Post a Comment