Monday 14 November 2016

DAY 74

Nov 14

1) Today was a warmer-than-usual kind of day. Woke up to have breakfast, before trying to get some facts and figures into my head before class began. At ten, lectures started, followed by a short break after that. Then it was lectures until lunch.

2) My friends and I decided to go to Dicey's for lunch. Today, I tried the boiled bacon with cabbage, and boy did it taste good! Went home completely satisfied, not to mention full to the brim. Got some studying done, and before I knew it, evening had come.

3) As I was still full from lunch, I decided to just have an orange, and wait till later for a light supper. Continued chipping away at my long neglected studies, and after some time, went downstairs to have some cookies and tea. 

4) Returned to my room to type this out, and I will be preparing for my Card-signing this Friday, and Histology Quiz next Monday. On top of all this, I am also in charge of the GP Visits tomorrow. Not an easy task for me, I admit. But well worth the effort in the end. That's all for tonight, and thanks for reading. Cheers! 

My breakfast


Menu at Dicey's Garden today


Boiled bacon was fabulous!


Supper, with tea ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment