Friday 4 November 2016

DAY 64

Nov 4

1) Today was a really hectic day. Woke up earlier than usual because of our second Mid-Term Quiz today. I won't lie; this quiz felt even harder than the previous quiz. I really did my best though. Afterwards, it was one lecture after another, with an Anatomy Practical and Respiratory Lecture thrown in for good measure.

2) For lunch, my friend and I went to AK Henry's and I got the baguette. Of late, we've noticed less people in AK Henry's, for whatever reason. Anyway, lessons were over, but I still had stuff to complete. Came back home to take my bath and had a short nap. Then, I had to contact the doctor for our team's GP Visits on Nov 15. I had messaged him previously but not received a reply yet.

3) Dinner time! Went downstairs to heat up the frozen meal I bought at Tesco's. Turned out that the Wi-Fi at my apartment was down, and this made me quite stressed, as I need the internet for both academic and leisure purposes. After some thought, I decided that I would change my phone's mobile data plan yet again, this time back to Three (with unlimited data).

4) Walked to Grafton Street and did exactly that, before going to Mercer Library to type this out. Next, I will be going to my friend's apartment to watch a movie, title yet to be decided haha. That's all for tonight, and thank you for reading. Cheers!


 Baguette at AK. Henry's!



 Dinner time!

First time at the library (yes, that is my blog on the computer XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment