Monday 7 November 2016

DAY 67

Nov 7

1) Today was a slow day. Woke up in the morning to have my breakfast, before going to RCSI at around 10 a.m. I can't believe the weather was 1 degree Celsius this morning! Thankfully, the winter jacket I bought just yesterday kept me warm and toasty. After two lectures, it was time for lunch. Went to AK. Henry's and had their brown bread sandwiches, with chips. Then, it was time for yet another lecture. Somehow made it through, and that was it for today!

2) Walked to Mercer with my friends, where we practiced our Principal Seminars. Essentially, we are given 10 topics to prepare, but only have to present one topic, in 5 minutes or less. My seminar is this Thursday, so I have to prepare well since it is worth 10 marks. Finished practising, and I walked home to Leeson Street.

3) Went to prepare dinner, before sorting out my stuff for the day. This included confirming the appointment for our GP Visits, handing in the Cheque Refund Form for the Irish Mace Debates, receiving my package for the Run in the Dark Event which I'm taking part in etc. All in all, a day well spent. That's all from me, and thank you all for reading. Cheers!

Brown Bread Sandwich with Turkey Slices, 
Egg Mayo and Mozzarella Cheese

Voila - dinner is served! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment