Tuesday 1 November 2016

DAY 61

Nov 1

1) Today was back to school day. Woke up earlier than usual because class starts at 8a.m. Went for class sans breakfast, before sitting through two hours of lectures. Then it was break, and I used this time to grab some breakfast. Back to anatomy practicals in the Anatomy Room, and we were done for the day!

2) Went to AK Henry's for lunch. Today I had the chicken curry with rice and pickled cabbage plus fries. It was a welcome change to the sandwiches which I have been having lately haha. So I came back home after that, to study and plan for tomorrow's trip to Cork.

3) Come dinner time, and I went down to cook some farfalle pasta. Turned out great! Came back to my room for a while to listen to some songs on YouTube. At 7.30p.m., walked all the way to the Dublin School of Barbering, where there were *FREE* haircuts! I had to book an appointment earlier though. In all honesty, I don't think I've ever looked better haha. Anyway, you be the judge. Before, or after? And with that, I bid you goodnight. Cheers!


We literally have some of THE best lecturers here at RCSI. 
Here's why! XD





Autumn fall  <3

Two scones for breakfast


Really yummy chicken with fries, rice and pickled cabbage!


 Pasta bolognese, topped with emmental cheese






One of my favourite rock bands
(Yes, now you know...)



























                           BEFORE                                                                  AFTER


 Getting ready for the holidays!!


Last pic of the day XD








No comments:

Post a Comment