Sunday 6 November 2016

DAY 66

Nov 6

1) Today was a great day! Woke up to have some cereal, before chatting with my dad until connection disrupted us again ): Continued my studies for a couple of hours, before meeting up with my friend Khee Heng for lunch. We went to a buffet called the Ten Thousand World Buffet, and as the name suggests, there was a whole smorgasbord of dishes available, the most memorable being the pork ribs and beef with gravy. All for only €8.00!

2) Afterwards, we went to Penneys, just down the block from the buffet, to buy winter clothing. I had to buy a new pair of shoes as well. So we tried on the clothes and after much searching, I ended up paying €10 for a very comfortable winter jacket, and €6 for a nice pair of shoes. Money very well spent I reckon.

3) With shopping done, Khee Heng returned home to Mercer while I still had to go hunting for a portable heater at Argos, St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. Went there while wearing the jacket, and it felt sooooooo warm, even though I only had one T-shirt beneath it. Managed to find a portable heater for €12 at Argos, and bought it straight away. The nights have been way too cold for me recently.

4) Came back home immediately, to test out my new heater. Works like a charm, if I may say so myself. Will have to catch up a bit with my studies, as I have been really busy this past week. Anyway, off to bury myself in my books again, so I think I'll end here. Enjoy the pics, and hope you continue patronising my blog. Thanks and goodnight, cheers!


 When my mind idles...

The two sides of a story...





Such a lovely view for the eyes!







Buffet Lunch here :)



 Some of the best beef with gravy and pork ribs that I have ever had <3<3<3


And to top it all off, DESSERT!!

€6 pair of shoes, check




Right, left, centre... XD

Molly Malone Statue at Suffolk St, Dublin


Selfie with my new jacket, and Christmas decorations at 
St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre


Getting into the holiday spirit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment