Monday 28 November 2016

DAY 88

Nov 28

1) Today was a long, tiring day for me. Woke up and had my breakfast, before going to Mercer Library to study for pretty much the entire day.

2) To top it all off, I got a sore throat, which then made it more difficult to concentrate, not to mention the cough that accompanied it. Went out for lunch with my good friend Nee Kee, and stumbled into another friend, Hong, at Dicey's.

3) In spite of the soreness, the food tasted great as usual. Came back to the library afterwards, and studied until evening for our finals next week. At around six, I packed up my stuff and returned home. I'm probably going to take it easy tonight, and hope that I get better tomorrow so I can continue studying. Thanks very much for reading, and goodnight. Cheers!

Turkey and Ham Portion for me today ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment