Wednesday 21 December 2016

DAY 110

Dec 20

1) Today was an incredibly fun day! Woke up and had breakfast as usual, before going to the library to chill. I'm probably the only one who goes to library to NOT study haha. Anyway, after a couple of videos and songs, it was time for lunch.

2) My friends and I decided to try out Pitt Bros, which had a tantalising student deal. For €8, we got to choose a main course (brisket, pulled pork or a combo of both), one side (fries, coleslaw or burnt end buns), a soft drink and free flow of 99's. Being young at heart, it was of course the UNLIMITED ice cream that resonated with us the most, and we wasted no time in devouring our meat so we could have dessert XD.

3) After an enjoyable meal, we went back to Kuhan's apartment, where me and my friends spent pretty much the entire day watching anime. We had finished watching "One Punch Man', so today's agenda was binge watching "Attack on Titans" or better known as Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人) Took a short break for dinner, where Khee Heng and I went to Boojum. Returned to continue our "friends bonding" session, and by 11pm we decided that would be it for the day.

4) Packed my stuff away, before heading home for a well deserved sleep. But not before meticulously typing the day's adventures out. Looking forward to trying out new things in the future, and I hope you enjoyed reading as always. Thank you very much, and have a great day. Cheers! ^^

Assortment of toast 


Pitt Bros

Kuhan, Khee Heng, Zi Yan and me

Pitt Master's Combo, with fries

All the 99's you can stomach 

Boojum for dinner :D



No comments:

Post a Comment