Wednesday 7 December 2016

DAY 97

Dec 7

1) Today was a hot day. I know it sounds strange, but smack in the middle of winter and yet the temperature was a balmy 16 degrees Celsius! Anyway, woke up much earlier to do some last-minute prep, before going to RCSI for exams.

2) The FUN1 paper was 1.5 hours, with 40 MCQ (multiple choice questions) and 3 SNQ (short-note questions). I found it to be quite challenging, and most of my friends agreed. Most of the questions tested factual knowledge, so guessing wouldn't really help haha. With our first paper done, I left for breakfast at AK. Henry's.

3) Went for lunch with Zi Yan and Khee Heng at Dicey's, and I had the grilled cajun salmon. Next exam (OSCE-Clinical Skills Examination) would be in two days, so I spent the rest of the afternoon practising for this exam. Then in the evening, me and Khee Heng went to a Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner. Tried out the chicken shawarma, served with naan bread for only €5.50.

4) Returned to Mercer, where me and Khee Heng went through the steps for the examination. After over an hour, we decided to call it a day, and I went back to the library, where I'll spend the night relaxing and watching some nice videos on YouTube. That's all for tonight, and thank you very much reading. Cheers!

Full Irish Breakfast at AK. Henry's! <3<3

Lunch Menu at Dicey's Garden

Grilled Cajun Salmon


Chicken Shawarma with Naan Bread ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment